If your club is interested in hosting a Referee Course, please use the following guidelines.
- Contact your Regional Referee Administrator (see below list) to secure a mutual date for your clinic.
- Secure a facility that you wish to have the clinic hosted.
- The clinic will be a minimum of 12 hours. 8 hours will be the classroom setting and 4 hours will be the field session.
- Request your Entry Level Referee course (Grade 8) by filling out the form on line: https://cnra.gameofficials.net/public/class/classMaint.cfm
- The cost of the clinic is $300. All checks for the clinic must be made out to CNRA.
- There is also a $5.00 per student book fees. Books need to be ordered in advance. Please issue a separate check made out to CNRA for book fees.
- There is also a cost of $45.00 USSF (United State Soccer Federation) registration fee (per each referee) that must be paid to the instructor upon completion of the clinic IF the students have not paid their fees on line at Game Officials website. The check for this portion of the clinic must also be made out to CNRA. Only one check for all the students that have passed the test will be accepted. It is recommended for the club to obtain the registration fee from the students at the first session of the clinic. If the students are paying via checks then it could be made out to the club.
- You must have a host (a member of your club) present at ALL the clinic hours.
- Once you are ready to schedule your clinic then contact your Regional Referee Administrator (see the attached list) to request for an Entry Level Referee Clinic (Grade 8).
List of Regional Referee Administrators:
Butte, Colusa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Nevada, Lake, Lassen, Modoc, Napa, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo and Yuba Counties.
660 Fountain Way
Dixon, CA 95620
San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
1672 Kennard Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Mono, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tulare and Tuolumne Counties.
4824 St. Andrews Drive
Stockton, CA 95215
Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Mendocino and Sonoma Counties.
9291 Ferguson Ct
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 823-9542 (h)
Please let me know if you have any question. You may contact me at 916-205-9687 or at email@example.com
NorCal Director of Referees