If your club is interested in hosting a Referee Course, please use the following guidelines.
· Contact your Area Director of Instruction (see below list) to secure a mutual date for your clinic.
· Secure a facility that you wish to have the clinic hosted.
· The clinic will be a minimum of 18hours. 16 hours will be the classroom setting and 2-3 hours will be the field session.
. Request your Entry Level Referee course (Grade 8) by filling out the form on line: https://cnra.gameofficials.net/public/class/classMaint.cfm
· The cost of the clinic is $300. All checks for the clinic must be made out to CNRA.
· There is also a cost of $45.00 USSF (United State Soccer Federation) registration fee (per each referee) that must be paid to the instructor upon completion of the clinic. The check for this portion of the clinic must also be made out to CNRA. Only one check for all the students that have passed the test will be accepted. It is recommended for the club to obtain the registration fee from the students at the first session of the clinic. The student’s checks could be made out to the club.
. You must have a host (a member of your club) present at all the clinic hours.
· Once you are ready to schedule your clinic then contact your Area/Region Director of Instruction (see the attached list) to request for an Entry Level Referee Clinic (Grade 8).
List of Area/Region Director of Instructions:
· Area 1 (San Francisco County) Carlos Mejia
128 Cora Street San Francisco, CA 94134
· Area 2 (Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Benito, Santa Cruz & Monterey Counties) Brad Kinne 5834 Bridle Way San Jose, CA 95123
· Area 3 (Alameda County) Mike Coffey
3325 Hudson Place Fremont, CA 94536
C: (510) 299-7202 H: (510) 745-9488 email@example.com
· Area 4 (Contra Costa County) Jerry Nelson
2724 9th Street Berkeley CA 94710
· Area 5 (Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, and Sonoma County) Steve Larsen 9291 Ferguson Ct Sebastopol, CA 95472
H: 707-823-9542 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Area 6 (Butte, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sierra, Solano, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba County) Nathan Lacy 8890 Mandalay Way Elk Grove, CA 95624
(206) 250-1831 District6DDI@hotmail.com
· Area 7 (Fresno, Kings, Madera and Tulare County) Clayton “Mick” Walker
6685 N Meridian Fresno, CA 93710
· Area 8 (Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, Mono, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne County)
3438 Bautista Ct Merced, CA 95348
(209) 722-7237 email@example.com
· Area 9 (Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, and Trinity County) Bill Collins 2327 Calle Seca Ct. Redding, CA 96002
H: (530) 224 0953 C: (530) 953 8257 Bill@CollinsTalent.com
Please let me know if you have any question. You may contact me at 916-205-9687 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
NorCal Director of Referees